- Limit your activity for at least 24 hours after your surgery.
- Do not drive for at least 24 hours after your surgery, while taking narcotics, or until your doctor allows.
- Take all medications only as prescribed.
- The medication you received during your operation may affect your memory and mental judgment for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Your physician will give you specific instructions and restrictions regarding your activities following surgery. Be prepared to ask any questions regarding what your limitations may be after surgery.
Questions at Home
If you have questions, problems, or concerns related to you surgery,please contact your surgeon at his office.
We are committed to providing quality patient care. Our professional staff was selected to meet your physical and emotional needs. Optimal recovery requires your participation and understanding of care.